10kt Mason ring and MRE Holy Bible question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
.....yes about winning an award as a child that masons give out to children to try and recruit them.....as children.

that's a true claim. i supported it with evidence.
notice how the "masons" only exist to *HIDE* information behind an esoteric bois club?
see the difference? why the F would anyone purposefully try to *HIDE* information?

what purpose?
Nothing is hidden. The buildings even have our emblems on them. Yes, certain of our rituals remain private but we are not the only fraternal organization to do so. Do you think you know what goes on inside of every Greek fraternity house? I doubt it but because the Freemasons are the largest and oldest (est. 1717 in London, England) fraternity for men we have the largest footprint. Shoot, I bet if you put your GoogleFu to good use you could even find some of our private rituals on the internet. You would lack context, however which would even drive your conspiracy laden diatribes even further down the rabbit's hole.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What’s funny about this entire thread is what made me dig the Bible and ring out from their hiding spot, which could be any where in my empire of dirt. A young lady came to the house to get a spray tan and she had the Mason emblem on her car.

I was watching her dogs so they didn’t melt and thought it was interesting she had it on display. I asked her about it and she didn’t say much about it but told me to let her know what’s in the Bible I showed her.

That made my curiosity grow even more.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Nothing is hidden. The buildings even have our emblems on them. Yes, certain of our rituals remain private but we are not the only fraternal organization to do so. Do you think you know what goes on inside of every Greek fraternity house? I doubt it but because the Freemasons are the largest and oldest (est. 1717 in London, England) fraternity for men we have the largest footprint. Shoot, I bet if you put your GoogleFu to good use you could even find some of our private rituals on the internet. You would lack context, however which would even drive your conspiracy laden diatribes even further down the rabbit's hole.
>admits to being in a sooper sekrit bois club
>....your talking about conspiracy!
dude come on. it's an esoteric club that i literally was already too mature for when i was like 10.
what are those teachings? why not teach me?
ooooOOOooooOOOhhhh noooooOOOoooOOO! you might violate the s00per sekrit rules and you'll have to do more rituals!

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
>you might find our private rituals
yeah i guess you missed the whole thing when i was courted already, rituals and all. trust me; it's not for me. LOL

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just came here to say that my daddy can beat up your daddy.
It seems like anything on OSA that can get anywhere near religion, will turn into something from Ray Stevens' Mississippi Squirrel Revival.
"...some thought he had religion, others thought he had a demon and Harv thought he had a weed eater loose in his Fruit of the Looms..."

Latest posts

Top Bottom