10kt Mason ring and MRE Holy Bible question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
that i've turned down more academic offers than you ever hoped to get?
lol i filled out the free ivy league applications they sent me as luke skywalker.

you have NO idea.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It wouldn't matter if you are Stephen Hawking Junior at this point, your biggest accomplishment in my book is not being the first on my ignore list, lol.
While I cannot guarantee that it leads to a long and happy life, I can assure you that maintaining a lengthy ignore list will not hinder in any way your chances of achieving same. :D

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
and i think it's hilarious you associate me with crypto for some odd reason.

i think it's projection. did you listen to your millenial/zoomer son and he get ya in some financial trouble?

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is your review of this thread almost complete?

I am waiting until you have had a good opportunity to go back and see what we are going to talk about today.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not a Mason and until a few days ago I did not know if I was related to any, I now know that there are a few in my family and they are certainly very successful in their life and happy to boot.

How do you know I wasn't recruited? Just because I didn't address your recruiting story with something other than using Demolay as an example. Most of boys that did go into the Demolay program came out just like they went into it, I think there Dad's got tired of it with all of us playing sports thru the year it just didn't fit into schedules back then.

Academic offers, can't say that I had very many as I joined the Navy at the age of 17 to get the heck out of town (drugs didn't look like a good future) so I guess you got me there.

Did I confuse you with another member ranting about the state of our economy and how we have ruined America for you? If I am wrong I will go find who said it and post it here as a quote..let me go check.

Your avatar and past history in these forums can't escape you in a new forum, your persona is what it is and if you expect us to forgive and forget with the switching of forum topics, I can not do that. I do not have any clue who you are other than what you present to us attempting to learn about other topics we find interesting. Your jabs, pokes and prods are typical of a troll, I do understand that you may not look at your comments as nothing more than pertinent advice could be part of the problem. You have a way of skewing the topics to your own personal victories about something you share, I think that is narcissistic and I have no problem with that type of label, sometimes it works out for a person.

Ok, I will leave you alone from here on out as long as we can agree to focus on the Mason Ring and Bible so I can peacefully share what I find in the bible that may be interesting. I recently found my grandmothers bible from 1967 and the number of obituaries and young men leaving for the Military snippets of newspapers is very interesting.

I will apologize to you if we can get this back on the right tracks and I will not respond to you unless I feel like it is in a way befitting the topic headlines. When it goes back to the dumpster fire I will continue to laugh and type with glee.

What are the odds we can get back on track?

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One day you will come to respect others and their wishes. I don't feel like there is anything wrong with gaining knowledge and showing some modicum of respect for others traditions/beliefs/shenanigans/superstitions.

Really the only thing I don't give a "f" about is what you share, you troll where convenient and never have provided a comprehensible reply to questions posed in any forum, at this point in your online history that I have read on this site alone I feel like it would be a disappointment for those who are really crazy to have you lumped in with them.

The comments I made out of curiosity and superstition are conversation starters only and are not to be taken in seriousness, I would imagine if you are in the know about the Masonic Temple you have heard more than I can remember on ways that others have picked on Mason's with for years. But I will not put that ring on and I still won't let a black cat cross my path.

Joe, quit judging and get busy living fella. Ask your mom if you can go outside today and play with real people.
Oh for the Love of Pete!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom