10kt Mason ring and MRE Holy Bible question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t find the lodge that this Bible came from, it is handwritten and signed by the officers but so far nothing on Granite Lodge 164.

Anyone heard of it?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
name a claim that i haven't linked multiple articles to support that most people refuse to even glance at, let alone read, let alone absorb, let alone remember the next time they read something?

hell look at the people claiming to be masons in this thread. are you saying my claim, that being recruited by masons as a child, to which i linked three articles of the masons doing this in multiple Oklahoma towns, is any more or less worthy of being "called out" by the boomer doomers of OSA than the people claiming to be 32 degree-ers?

like.....
there's a LOT of claims in this thread. and you focus on........
ya'll can't get enough of me.

My comment about your "claims" is NOT limited to claims in this thread.

And, I've got better things to do than go back and try to find a bunch of them, however you have claimed to be younger than most of us, perhaps more wealthy, and also (in this thread) you've claimed multiple "academic" achievements.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
you've got almost 15k messages.

you've.....never said.....anything?

count the times i've called *myself* a schizo retard sitting on his couch. you have no idea.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
actually believe it or not, i was quite the academic.
Sadly, Joe I believe you to be the type of person who may best benefit from the teachings of the Craft but unfortunately will never know because I don't see you ever being truly prepared in your heart to be a member of the Fraternity. I only ever see this level of animus from those who have been rejected so I don't think I'm to first to espouse this assessment?

Latest posts

Top Bottom