10kt Mason ring and MRE Holy Bible question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I think you are looking to set us Boomers straight.

I added the military instructor bit knowing you would enjoy the fact that it is possible to learn a little about effective communication from an INSTRUCTOR, I am not a teacher. I can't wait to read what you perceive the difference is between teaching and instructing?

You claim to be smart, who can validate that for the Boomers who still believe the proof is in the pudding.
i don't claim to be anything. it's a perception from your end, man.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Au contraire, Joe.

There has been several times that you have made claims, and I'm only speaking of the ones you've made here on OSA.
.....yes about winning an award as a child that masons give out to children to try and recruit them.....as children.

that's a true claim. i supported it with evidence.
notice how the "masons" only exist to *HIDE* information behind an esoteric bois club?
see the difference? why the F would anyone purposefully try to *HIDE* information?

what purpose?

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Au contraire, Joe.

There has been several times that you have made claims, and I'm only speaking of the ones you've made here on OSA.
name a claim that i haven't linked multiple articles to support that most people refuse to even glance at, let alone read, let alone absorb, let alone remember the next time they read something?

hell look at the people claiming to be masons in this thread. are you saying my claim, that being recruited by masons as a child, to which i linked three articles of the masons doing this in multiple Oklahoma towns, is any more or less worthy of being "called out" by the boomer doomers of OSA than the people claiming to be 32 degree-ers?

like.....
there's a LOT of claims in this thread. and you focus on........
ya'll can't get enough of me.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joe, maybe you are right and we all meet in person and you become the leader of OSA!!

I don't know if it will happen but I would go to an in person meeting to debunk some of the issues we have on here. Joe, since you seem to travel between forums a little quicker than most of us I am going to vote your place for the meeting, we can tell bitcoin horror stories, have a pillow fight and leave at the end of the night with all of our names changed to include "Grizzy" at the end?

Let's set it up! Joe let us know when you are going to have your leak fixed and your landlord has calmed down enough for all of us to come over because it is going to hectic, lol.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Joe, maybe you are right and we all meet in person and you become the leader of OSA!!

I don't know if it will happen but I would go to an in person meeting to debunk some of the issues we have on here. Joe, since you seem to travel between forums a little quicker than most of us I am going to vote your place for the meeting, we can tell bitcoin horror stories, have a pillow fight and leave at the end of the night with all of our names changed to include "Grizzy" at the end?

Let's set it up! Joe let us know when you are going to have your leak fixed and your landlord has calmed down enough for all of us to come over because it is going to hectic, lol.
you are so hung up dude. i really don't get it.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
This! "Above." is why I don't get too big into forums. Nor do I tend to make friends on them. Pack mentality and your feeling threatened in your comfort zones by anyone who is different.
lol i just think it's funny we've somehow devolved into personal call outs. don't even think the dude is a mason, so i have no idea what's he defending.

Latest posts

Top Bottom