$$$$$

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sold my A@@ !
Watch doing business with him. Shady all the way around. Had a deal worked out. Agreed on price and were in steps of working out the exchange when he goes MIA and unresponsive !!!!

I hope the extra 20 bucks you must have gotten makes you feel better! You can tell a lot about a man when he screws someone they don't know. What a joke you are.

Karma pal....

Last edited:

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you know what pisses me off the most is that I'm pretty easy going and would have been fine if he was just honest with me. Hell I would given more money but don't tell someone you are going to do something and allow them to make plans for it, schedule for it, and then back out of the deal for no good reason. Some people are absolutely despicable. Real stand up guy you are $$$$$.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A little more info.
Was supposed to sell me a rifle. Had the deal worked out on money and were organizing exchange when he stops replying and won't communicate. Today, the day of the exchange he text me at 9am and says he got a voicemail from someone who wanted it and claims it came in before I contacted him. I contacted him on Wednesday and he clearly stated it was still for sale.
Later today I will post screen shots of the entire conversation on my phone.

$$$$$

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are correct. We were texting and working out the money and exchange that morning. I checked my voicemail later that day and saw that the other guy called and left a voicemail the night before that said he wanted it. He left the voicemail saying he wanted it before you said you wanted it, end of story. It's too bad that it worked out that way, but it was the right thing to do and I would do it the same way again. He payed $400 cash, so I didn't make any extra money from what you agreed to.

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about we assess the conversation.
Wednesday 12-18 @ 1:59 pm I sent first text inquiring about availability. No activity on original classified post other than "bump" on 12-17.
Notice the timeline on Wednesday. Interaction all day up till 743 pm.
Thursday morning. Still no activity on the original post so I begin negotiation. 832am I say I'll take it and post accordingly on the OSA website ad.

** You guys will just have to take soonerbulldog's word for it ... Posting another member's number (even accidentally) is beyond the scope of what I'm willing to allow)

Last edited by a moderator:

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Conversation goes on and I'm told he'll get back to me. No response the rest of the day.
Thursday. I ask again for email to send funds. No reply.
Friday. One text in the morning and evening trying to get a hold of someone.
And finally Saturday he decides to reply.
Would also point out that I text him on Friday to the number he sent the pics from asking for help.....No answer!

**Same as above.

Last edited by a moderator:

soonerbulldog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This whole thing just reeks of dishonesty and lies. The whole you got a voicemail bit is dam lie and you know it. Who doesn't check their voicemail and why did it take you 3 days to formulate your lie and finally respond to me? I'm betting that when I text your wife's phone on Friday asking what was going on you found it necessary to lie your way out of it because you saw at that point I wasn't just going away after being ignored.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, everyone has had their say. Unless you are $$$$$ or soonerbulldog, any other posts will be deleted. Anyone who has done business with $$$$$, please feel free to post your experience as this is his feedback thread ... It is NOT a thread where other members discuss the pros and cons of doing business on OSA ... Please head over to GD for that and start your own thread, if you wish to cuss and discuss any further. Thank you ...

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anything that was not feedback related has been deleted.

This is a feedback thread, not a place to BS.

soonerbulldog is welcome to tell why he believes he was wronged and thus compelled to leave negative feedback. $$$$$ is welcome to tell his side of the story. Posts by third parties not involved in a transaction with the user referenced by this thread do not belong and will be deleted.

Latest posts

Top Bottom