19 year old son needs a job!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
my son has applied at many places with no luck. with most retail businesses using the online application method,they are full up i'm sure.
he's even resorted to applying at places he wouldn't normally go just to get some income in.
prefer edmond or n/nw okc as he drives a 93 yukon that get 14 inches to the mile.
warehouse work,stocking work, anything really
let me know if you hear of anything,he's trying to save for college next year
thanks,dlbleak

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Brother, I live North of Quail Springs Mall. Last weekend at Home Depot and Office Max..some business store just South of Quail Springs,both had help wanted. Starbucks usually needs help, any store in a mall...Quail or Penn Square should start to need seasonal help..may lead into full time.
City of Okc always need temp. help...may lead to full time. What about Turnpike? City of Edmond?
Lake Arcadia? Some school districts need substitutes desperately..substitute teacher.
UCO campus help? Edmond Hospital?

Hope those help.
Cohiba

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://usfoods.com/ place where I work . I think they are hiring. Starts out $11 hr but can earn up to $20 + hour. Working nights Friday and Saturday off . Warehouse work putting orders together for restaurants ,schools and other businesses . work is located Real close to Frontier City.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USPS RCA positions are usually available. Basically he'd be a Sub for the full time Rural carriers. pays $19.45 per hour. I did it for the last year, its not that easy of a job when you first start, but as you get an understanding how to do the job it becomes easy... We started at 7am and were usually done by 2pm.

Just a thought..

edit.. just looked online, OKC is hiring Temp city carriers (TE's) at 21.66/hr
Edmond has a PSE (clerk) position at $14.60/hr

Latest posts

Top Bottom