19 year old son needs a job!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quiktrip its a great first job they will teach him how to work hard + they will pay some of his tuition for college (I think its $2000.00 per semester + more $$$ for a high grade point avg, my son looked every where untill he found this job

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quiktrip its a great first job they will teach him how to work hard + they will pay some of his tuition for college (I think its $2000.00 per semester + more $$$ for a high grade point avg, my son looked every where untill he found this job

We don't have QTs here, just 7-11. Some kind of a territory deal they have worked out.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Brother, I live North of Quail Springs Mall. Last weekend at Home Depot and Office Max..some business store just South of Quail Springs,both had help wanted. Starbucks usually needs help, any store in a mall...Quail or Penn Square should start to need seasonal help..may lead into full time.
City of Okc always need temp. help...may lead to full time. What about Turnpike? City of Edmond?
Lake Arcadia? Some school districts need substitutes desperately..substitute teacher.
UCO campus help? Edmond Hospital?

Hope those help.
Cohiba
I worked at that Home Depot going through college which was a few years ago. It was a good company to work for and even had health insurance for part-time employees.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Washing windows door to door, $25.00 worth of equipment, $4.00 per window/ average home $60.00. Met a kid this week doing this, working his way through school.

Latest posts

Top Bottom