1950’s Oklahoma Jack Rod Line

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've watched a few of this guy's videos on his YT channel and he certainly has the ties to the old school ways. I liked that he backed out at the end so the listener could hear the sounds of the past. The only thing missing is the sound of the hit-or-miss engine in the central power house and the eccentric as it pulled multiple rod lines. That hook-up to the electric standard pumping unit for the rod pull was certainly a bit of "Okie-engineering" if I ever saw it.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I've watched a few of this guy's videos on his YT channel and he certainly has the ties to the old school ways. I liked that he backed out at the end so the listener could hear the sounds of the past. The only thing missing is the sound of the hit-or-miss engine in the central power house and the eccentric as it pulled multiple rod lines. That hook-up to the electric standard pumping unit for the rod pull was certainly a bit of "Okie-engineering" if I ever saw it.

I’m Trying to figure out where this ol boy is from. The area he is in is pretty flat, I’m kinda guessing Texas Panhandle somewhere

Latest posts

Top Bottom