2:55 Today, just returned from grocery store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Sam's on NW Highway this morning for the "old folks" entry. Ha there were more people under 60 than there was over 65- the age minimum to get in. I talked to a cashier I know and she said once the door opened they couldn't keep out the younger ones, just run on in.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
these people that won't do social distance are same who walk out of restrooms unwashed.

Well, I guess if you are so worried, perhaps you should stay home.

Also, you probably don't know what you are talking about with your statement. Wife and I get out for a walk most days (usually outdoors somewhere) and get groceries about every 4 days or so. As for washing before leaving a restroom, I can tell you of the stupidity of some folks that use EVERY precaution of washing and opening the door with the towel and throwing that away before they walk out.

Then, they go about 10 feet and use another doorknob. (Which is likely to be "dirty" as well.)

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crest had few people in there around 10 am Monday and was well stocked. No tp or sanitizer, but every store is out as expected. Plenty of meat and chicken.
WM is out of a lot of stuff like meat last time we went. Has happened more than once at WM.

Last edited:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Also, you probably don't know what you are talking about with your statement. Wife and I get out for a walk most days (usually outdoors somewhere) and get groceries about every 4 days or so. As for washing before leaving a restroom, I can tell you of the stupidity of some folks that use EVERY precaution of washing and opening the door with the towel and throwing that away before they walk out.

Then, they go about 10 feet and use another doorknob. (Which is likely to be "dirty" as well.)

At least they aren’t adding their ass germs to that doorknob for the next guy.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Thanks Terry! you might want to watch something besides fox news.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, social distancing is why I hit the grocery store as soon as it opens in the morning. Not so many people then.

I just drove by the skate park at Mitch Park in Edmond. The little hooligans had torn down the barrier tape and were packed in there with their skate boards. Idiots like that are contributing to the spread of the virus.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just drove by the skate park at Mitch Park in Edmond. The little hooligans had torn down the barrier tape and were packed in there with their skate boards. Idiots like that are contributing to the spread of the virus.

And their parents for letting them.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Mitch park has been busy as heck. I work with a young guy, he and his wife like to walk their dogs at Mitch. It’s so busy they won’t go.

Legend

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The local grocery store I shop at seemed to be more prepared than most and they’ve responded to demands very well. They have started limiting quantities on high demand products so they can serve their customers.
I stopped in around the first day the TP run was happening and the neckbeards were hauling out carts full. The employees were pulling out several pallets of new stock and the manager was slapping a limit sign on them. A kid I know who works there said they never actually ran out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom