2:55 Today, just returned from grocery store

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah? Then why did he let them make them in size 3X and bigger? Some of them heifers are trying to stuff 300 lbs of lard in a 100 lb bag. Not a pretty thing to see.
Yup stop at Size Small and Extra small cause gals always buy a couple sizes too small to make themselves feel better. That fellah in France I think it was got in trouble a few years back for only making small and XS as he said women larger than that shouldn't have them.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
SQJHl_kindlephoto-78625358.jpg
n

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks. Speaking of which, this social distancing crud is getting old. I want to be out taking pictures.

Pretty sure most of the folks out there have no idea what social distancing even means. I went to WM a couple of days ago to get a script filled for the wife and the grouping of people was ridiculous. When I was standing in line, a fella get behind me about a foot from me. When I asked him to kindly back up, he looked at me like I had horns or something. Look, I am not normally a dick, but he was too close for *normal* social cues...

Latest posts

Top Bottom