2 years sober

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As of 6-25 its been 2 years since I called my wife at work and said that I’m done with the bottle and that I needed help. That was the best day of my life (other than family of course) we started dating at 16 got married at 18 and now 31 years later, that women has never left my side.

proud of my self, 2 years sober
I’m proud of you!! Keep it up. I have been sober from drugs since 2010. I also haven’t had a drink since 2011. I see an outpatient doctor every month. It feels so good to not be a loser anymore. I got married at 18 too. We will be married 20 years on July 21! But enough about me. You’re doing great. Just take it one day at a time. If you ever need to talk to someone send me a pm and I’ll give you my number.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good for you man. My wife's nephew is a drunk and is worrying his Mother to death. She is a great gal and deserves better. She lost her husband about a year ago. Her son is about 50 years and should know better.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As of 6-25 its been 2 years since I called my wife at work and said that I’m done with the bottle and that I needed help. That was the best day of my life (other than family of course) we started dating at 16 got married at 18 and now 31 years later, that women has never left my side.

proud of my self, 2 years sober
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I quit smoking almost a year ago, so I feel your pain with addiction, it’s tougher than others think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom