2011 Seamaster Professional

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One owner, recent service, full kit for $2000. Good deal?
2011 SMP.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was the service through Omega? These have co-axial escapements, so getting these serviced outside of Omega can be hit or miss on if they are done right. If done through Omega, and all of the provenance is there to confirm authenticity, it looks like a pretty good deal.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was the service through Omega? These have co-axial escapements, so getting these serviced outside of Omega can be hit or miss on if they are done right. If done through Omega, and all of the provenance is there to confirm authenticity, it looks like a pretty good deal.
It was serviced bt Rik Dietel at Time Care, Inc. Time Care Inc. Credentials

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One owner, recent service, full kit for $2000. Good deal?
View attachment 396196
I've got one for $1200.00 that I bought brand new back around 2011. It hasn't been serviced recently as I kind of quit wearing it around (now it just sits on a peg by my bed. If I can find the box I think the receipt is still in it and it'll say what year I bought it.

EDIT: I found the box and while the receipt wasn't in it there was a card that said "International Warranty" on it and it had April 2006 on it. I guess I've had it longer than I thought...

Last edited:

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
I've got one for $1200.00 that I bought brand new back around 2011. It hasn't been serviced recently as I kind of quit wearing it around (now it just sits on a peg by my bed. If I can find the box I think the receipt is still in it and it'll say what year I bought it.

EDIT: I found the box and while the receipt wasn't in it there was a card that said "International Warranty" on it and it had April 2006 on it. I guess I've had it longer than I thought...
That is quite a bargain price regardless whether it was 2006 or 2011. Have you had it serviced by Omega yet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom