2013-14 Deer Season Success

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corbinlee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well we doubled up this year
Shot this on Saturday day night I made him watch her for a long time to make sure he didn't want to hold out for a buck and that really let the nerves set in before the shot this time. He made another great shot and left a river of a blood trail

His little brother can't wait till nov 1 when he becomes legal to hunt

My niece also got in on the action with a great hog

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382273934.624703.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382273990.458482.jpg

corbinlee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well currently you have to be 8 or older to hunt under the apprentice license or be hunter ed cert, but 11/1 that changes to anyone 30 or younger can do the apprentice and u have to be 10 to take hunter ed test.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
awesome deer everyone! love to see the kids out and being successful. my son"s gf is trying to get a deer. they had a nice 135 inch 8 point come in this morning but the angle was wrong so they held the shot. they are out trying again this evening. hoping to get a call anytime...

Jeremy1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daughter has finally come around to the idea that hunting is "OK"...... Took her 19 years and some influence from male friends that hunt, but she got there. Never would go with me in her youth, but I may get her in the field yet! Nice deer, congrats to all!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom