2013-14 Deer Season Success

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
D&T
I would like to know how you are making these shots, it sounds like something you should show folks mainly me. Every since i started bow hunting I have been looking for ways to stop deer from running off to for and this sounds like it may be it. I've been around a many of cattle and they only chewing their cud and you are correct when you say they only do that when they are relaxed. If you say they are chewing their cud after beening shot, then they are relaxed as hell and showing no signs of stress if other deer come around. you should try to get that on film to share with others. just my thoughts, thanks for ready....

I have already made a 5 minute video showing a 120 lb. doe and a 135 lb. doe shot (where I shoot'em) using crossbow bolts with lighted nocks. The smaller doe was at 19 yds. and the other at 36 yds.. Neither doe left the tracks they were standing in. This is why I will only shoot deer in a certain spot - they don't run....

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
y u no stop talking about this???

y-u-no-guy.jpg

DownDeep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took my nephew on the youth hunt this morning. At first light, a spike came into the field that we were hunting. My nephew just about took the 80 yard shot when this nice young 8 pointer strolled into the field. The buck finally gave up the broadside shot after 20 minutes of watching him feed around. After the ****, the buck ran 40 yards (toward our tree stand) and fell 20 yards from the tree. I'm a super proud uncle today!
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_10_19_rehuqumy.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_10_19_3u7evamu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts

Top Bottom