2015 Controlled Hunts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well crap as usual I waited to the last minute no problem as long as its before midnight one thing wrong I don't have my hunting lic with me thought it was in billfold nope not there what the heck. I was thinking I could go to webb site and get my number but can't find it on there.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I can remember feeding a deer potato chips out of my hand in the state park while fishing from the wiers. May make for high success rate.
At SP park there use to be a buck that would go into rest rooms in middle of day he would be in there log I thinki he was get a drink idk. someone had dropped it off there he was a pet
1 1/2 year old buck. somebody shot him on a controlled hunt took them 4 arrows to hit him

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My two questions...............

You recently applied for the Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation's 2015 Controlled Hunts program. Thanks for participating! Results will be available July 1. In the meantime, we are interested in learning more about your reasons for applying.
1. Did you see reminders this year about the Controlled Hunts program from the Wildlife Department on any of these outlets? (check all that apply)
Pinterest

Instagram

Facebook

Wildlife Department's website

Twitter

I did not see any reminders this year about the Controlled Hunts program on any of the above outlets.

2. When you apply for a controlled deer hunt, how big of a reason is each of the following: (Skip question if you have never applied for a controlled deer hunt)
Big reason Moderate reason Not a reason

Chance to harvest a high quality buck

Extra days to hunt outside the regular season

Good odds of harvesting a deer on the hunt

Harvested deer don't count toward the bag limit

Don't have many other places to hunt deer

Thank you for your time! For more information about the Wildlife Department visit wildlifedepartment.com

Latest posts

Top Bottom