2017 gun goals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda went AR crazy for the last year to year and half, time to get back to other stuff for me hopefully, like another lever to go with my Marlin 44 Mag and Rossi 45 Colt, or maybe another revolver...thinking hard about getting my first S&W revolver...well, other than the Airweight I had for around a month one time, until someone decided they wanted it bad enough to trade me a 6" Dan Wesson 357 PLUS cash and ammo for it

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm with YukonGlocker on the CZ P10.
Other than that, I was wanting the Ruger Mark IV lite but with the problems it has...maybe not. These are the ones on the radar.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep thinking about a mod on a (can't be fixed) nagant. Did one where the barrel was toast with a huge pit at the crown. Had it cut down, painted and then the horses were loose. Painted the furniture High Gloss Jet Black.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
More practice on target transitions, more practice on 4" steel plates at 20 yards, much more cardio and shotgun reloads for 3 gun suffered this year so I need to work on that.
I shot just over 8,800 rounds this year, I gotta step that up.
Gotta get a butt load of 9mm components cause I plan to go PCC crazy for 2017
And I need to get my Beretta 21a threaded

raeken45

Made of wrongthink
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll pick up a .22 bolt gun but mainly just get out and shoot. Take a carbine class because I have no AR skills and maybe try IDPA. More trigger time in 2017.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a 308 itch. May be looking at either a new left gsr scout (wish they would release synthetic stock for leftys), savage 10 flcp-sr, or against my better judgement a century arms c-308.

Latest posts

Top Bottom