2021 Deer Chatter/Pics/Excuses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New bucks starting to show up in the last two days.
I wouldn’t know since my damn 3g cell cam is only sending a fourth or less of the pictures taken. I have one new 4g camera in my possession and another on the way. I’m hoping it’s just the fact that 3g is being phased out and not a real service issue, and I’ll know next week. 🤬

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn’t know since my damn 3g cell cam is only sending a fourth or less of the pictures taken. I have one new 4g camera in my possession and another on the way. I’m hoping it’s just the fact that 3g is being phased out and not a real service issue, and I’ll know next week. 🤬
I better go sit in your stand and check....we don't want to miss those new bucks!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I better go sit in your stand and check....we don't want to miss those new bucks!
Good luck with that. Maybe you missed my posts about putting cameras on my gates because of trespasser problems. They’re not cellular, so you will get away with it for a few days. However, the Alfalfa county game warden was able to positively identify the previous trespassers from my pictures, and I bet he can track you down too. :thumb:

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck with that. Maybe you missed my posts about putting cameras on my gates because of trespasser problems. They’re not cellular, so you will get away with it for a few days. However, the Alfalfa county game warden was able to positively identify the previous trespassers from my pictures, and I bet he can track you down too. :thumb:
Well that's an awful selfish way to approach new bucks! :)

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t remember which evening last week that we had this beautiful sunset but one of my cams caught it also
B0B7D774-36D3-467B-8EC5-5ABA812D8645.jpeg
F5D1E85C-372B-4188-83B4-22F6D60C1C9E.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom