25-30 Bodies Found Buried In East Teaxs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is absolutely hilarious, I heard this from my wife yesterday. All I heard was "They found 30 dead bodies of children in a field in Texas"

Now that I have the details this is great, I can only imagine the discussion at the news station:

"Hmm, there's not much for news,the economy in the shitter is getting old and depressing, Osama is dead, who's got something?"
"Well, a psychic in Texas said there are 30 dead bodies of children buried in someone's yard?"
"WOW THAT IS PHENOMENAL, Run with it!"

Glockwork1987

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this is absolutely hilarious, i heard this from my wife yesterday. All i heard was "they found 30 dead bodies of children in a field in texas"

now that i have the details this is great, i can only imagine the discussion at the news station:

"hmm, there's not much for news,the economy in the shitter is getting old and depressing, osama is dead, who's got something?"
"well, a psychic in texas said there are 30 dead bodies of children buried in someone's yard?"
"wow that is phenomenal, run with it!"

nice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom