2WD or 4x4??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love these threads.
In all of the threads we have had in the past about this very subject, I've invited all of the 2WD owners that say they are just as good as a 4WD up to the farm to play.

For some reason, there has not been a single taker on the offer. Why?
Oh, BTW that offer stands in this thread too. Beer is on me if you win.

Its just a little Tacoma. Not much to worry about?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love these threads.
In all of the threads we have had in the past about this very subject, I've invited all of the 2WD owners that say they are just as good as a 4WD up to the farm to play.

For some reason, there has not been a single taker on the offer. Why?
Oh, BTW that offer stands in this thread too. Beer is on me if you win.

Its just a little Tacoma. Not much to worry about?

Made it 3 pages without 'THE CHALLENGE'. Im amazed.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The car talk on gun forums is just as embarrassingly fawktarded as the gun talk on car forums.

On a gun forum you better know your guns or you'll get laughed out of town. Anything else "dudely", tho, feel free to show your ass. You won't be alone. Vice versa on car forums.

My brother-in-law has got a military grade sniper rifle with a 1,500 yd laser sight. No problem, tho, because me behind my old Marlin .22 is much deadlier than that knucklehead with his fancy equipment. I shoot CCI mini-mags. They practically make it a .223, which is a high-powered rifle cartridge popular amongst long range shooters.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A 2wd with a skilled driver is almost capable of doing anything a 4wd will with a knucklehead behind the wheel. And remember, 80% of people think they're an above average driver.

I'd put money on a drunk with palsy in a 4WD rig with 33s and and a rear locker vs a pro driver in a 2wd pickup on stock tires.

But that's just me.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cracked up today looking out and watching my 2 plus size neighbors both in wayyy too small new Christmas yoga pants bury a little Kia Soul in the mud in their front yard. No ice. No snow. Just a soggy front yard against a lil fwd 4 banger. Yard won. Likely they parked it there before Noahs floods started Friday and then decided to move it today. It aint goin no where. They better be glad they have a bunch of other cars over there...

Latest posts

Top Bottom