4 ISIS Terrorists Arrested in Texas in Last 36 Hours

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I previously stated, in other threads, that I didn't believe ISIS would launch any large scale attacks in the USA anytime soon (pre-full scale air bombardment). I still think that way. If we manage to beat them down to where they have nothing to lose, they might execute some pre-planned operations earlier than expected.

I never said ISIS wasn't here, or trying to get here. Heck, the are any number of other groups that have had folks here long before Joe Sixpack ever heard of ISIS.

My beef is with the knee jerk because "Hunter said so" from a bunch of folks who probably don't know the difference between ISIS, Al Qaeda, and the Taliban. Everyone so worked up on the "Oh Noez!!! ISIS is coming for my tomatoes!!!" It's dumb.

There is no difference. They are Muslims. We are infidels. Good Muslims kill infidels. Knowing that, I tend to believe that we are all in danger of small scale terror attacks such as the one at Vaughn Foods. Muslims could easily kill 1000's of Americans in a single day with nothing more than knives.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no difference. They are Muslims. We are infidels. Good Muslims kill infidels. Knowing that, I tend to believe that we are all in danger of small scale terror attacks such as the one at Vaughn Foods. Muslims could easily kill 1000's of Americans in a single day with nothing more than knives.

Wouldn't that be kind of a one trick pony though? I for one, think they're a little smarter than that, but perhaps I'm giving them too much credit. I think that if that became the "norm" then Muslims would start to quietly (or not so quietly) disappear from our population. There are too many people here in the U.S. that wouldn't take kindly to widespread and small scale attacks that have easy access to weapons. I'm not saying that they take to large scale attacks well either, but I think something happens in the mind of the populus when the target of terrorism shifts from federal employees/law enforcement/military to John Q. Public. I think that if John Q. Public begins to feel threatened by Islamic radicals on his own home turf, that things will not go well for any Muslim.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be kind of a one trick pony though? I for one, think they're a little smarter than that, but perhaps I'm giving them too much credit. I think that if that became the "norm" then Muslims would start to quietly (or not so quietly) disappear from our population. There are too many people here in the U.S. that wouldn't take kindly to widespread and small scale attacks that have easy access to weapons. I'm not saying that they take to large scale attacks well either, but I think something happens in the mind of the populus when the target of terrorism shifts from federal employees/law enforcement/military to John Q. Public. I think that if John Q. Public begins to feel threatened by Islamic radicals on his own home turf, that things will not go well for any Muslim.

A woman was beheaded by a Muslim last week just down the street from you. Did that not ring a bell for you?

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A woman was beheaded by a Muslim last week just down the street from you. Did that not ring a bell for you?

As I stated in that thread, I believe that it was a murder committed by a deranged Muslim whack job more than an act of terrorism. If thousands happened in a day, or if that kind of attack began happening frequently, don't you think things would be going poorly for the Islamic people in our nation? Personally, I think vigilantism would go through the roof rather quickly.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you have way too much faith in the public coming together to combat the Radical Muslims on our own soil. The majority of people will sit by and wait for someone else to come help

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you have way too much faith in the public coming together to combat the Radical Muslims on our own soil. The majority of people will sit by and wait for someone else to come help

Oh I doubt there would be a massive coming together. I just think that there would be enough single or small groups of vigilantes working independently to make life pretty bad for Muslims.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DHS Secretary confirmed in a press conference earlier today that four Middle Eastern men were arrested but identified themselves as Kurds. DHS says they are not currently disputing that claim.

Well that explains it.

To most knee-jerkers....anyone from anywhere near the middle east = "OH NOEZ! ISSISSSSS is here!!!!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom