4 ISIS Terrorists Arrested in Texas in Last 36 Hours

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronMLS72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No surprise here!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412881466359.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412881466359.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 100

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many of us can barely keep up with technology, we use phones and spell check and grammar check is an inconvenience. You get the point right? So it doesn't matter if a person says they're or their or its vs it's. ....you get the poin.

(Unscrews gas can lid)

THAR!

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh god, another wise guy on OSA. Obviously you are not in an argument.

Sorry, this thread is a bit chaotic and I didn't quite follow all the different conversations, so I wasn't sure what you were referring to exactly. I was only asking for clarification. If I offended you in some way, that was not my intent.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't apologize for your beliefs. You stated that you did not believe that ISIS was coming to or is in the U.S. Like, I said, enjoy your fantasy world.

I previously stated, in other threads, that I didn't believe ISIS would launch any large scale attacks in the USA anytime soon (pre-full scale air bombardment). I still think that way. If we manage to beat them down to where they have nothing to lose, they might execute some pre-planned operations earlier than expected, but I takes a long time to bring an operation to its operational phase.

I never said ISIS wasn't here, or trying to get here. Heck, the are any number of other groups that have had folks here long before Joe Sixpack ever heard of ISIS.

My beef is with the knee jerk because "Hunter said so" from a bunch of folks who probably don't know the difference between ISIS, Al Qaeda, and the Taliban. Everyone so worked up on the "Oh Noez!!! ISIS is coming for my tomatoes!!!" It's dumb.

If Texas DPS has their hands on some filthy ISIS dogs, why isn't Gov Perry parading them down Main Street? Hmmm.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I previously stated, in other threads, that I didn't believe ISIS would launch any large scale attacks in the USA anytime soon (pre-full scale air bombardment). I still think that way. If we manage to beat them down to where they have nothing to lose, they might execute some pre-planned operations earlier than expected.

I never said ISIS wasn't here, or trying to get here. Heck, the are any number of other groups that have had folks here long before Joe Sixpack ever heard of ISIS.

My beef is with the knee jerk because "Hunter said so" from a bunch of folks who probably don't know the difference between ISIS, Al Qaeda, and the Taliban. Everyone so worked up on the "Oh Noez!!! ISIS is coming for my tomatoes!!!" It's dumb.
They better not touch my tomatoes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom