4 ISIS Terrorists Arrested in Texas in Last 36 Hours

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have well over 1 million illegal aliens from the Asian continent (which obviously includes the ME) living in the U.S. right now....but by golly we better get all up in arms over 4 dudes that Duncan Hunter says are all ISISy...

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did I sound like this? Serious question.

I thought this was a Dallas Cowboys reference hahahaha. Get they can't catch anything....except Ebola. ....oh forget it I quit haha

Oh hell! I really apologize for that. You're completel right. I meant real Cowboys. Ya know the boot wearin, gun toting, horse riding, ass kicking kind of cowboys.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sources tell JW that Beto O’Rourke, a Democrat who represents El Paso in the U.S. House of Representatives, telephoned the area offices of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and the U.S. Border Patrol (USBP) in an effort to identify-and evidently intimidate-sources that may have been used by JW. On August 29 JW reported that the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) is working in Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle borne improvised explosive devices (VBIED).

Clicky

Hmm.... Nobody in a certain political party would do such a thing. Surely!

Latest posts

Top Bottom