$50.00 Off Coupon M&P Pistols OSA only....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so it is no secret I work for Kings Pawn and Gun in Del City. (I have stated that in several threads.) Anyway, the owners, Dave and Mikey, recently got a shipment of M&P series pistols. I was able to talk them into letting me offer a $50.00 of coupon to OSA posters. CLICK FOR PDF...

This is a good faith effort on their part as I am trying to get them to be a sponsor of OSA, but both are a little skeptical because they are not technology savvy.

With that said...I can't post what the price will be with the coupon, but I can say it is significantly lower than most other places in town. It is limited to stock on hand and you WILL need to bring the coupon to get the deal.

I look forward to seeing those interested in a new pistol and really hope this sparks them into becoming sponsors.

THIS COUPON IS ONLY GOOD AT KINGS PAWN AND GUN.

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice one, Matt77. I gotta say, you end up working at the coolest places.

I feel blessed to be working with the people I do and to talk about something I enjoy as much as shooting.

Of course I always say God gave me the ability to speak, just not shut up. LOL

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mods, thank you for moving this thread. I was not real sure where to place it since we are not OSA sponsors yet. Thank you for allowing the thread to remain. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom