71 yr old man shoots 2 armed robbers-- video!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm most impressed with his technique. He waited until they separated, and one turned around, then he fired on the move, maintaining enough awareness to avoid hitting bystanders right next to him.

Whereas, the media would have you believe that concealed carriers will just randomly fire into crowds when they're scared. This shows what the judicious and proper handling of a weapon can do.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate that the title says "...shoots suspects"...If you come into a public place with guns drawn and masked, you are not a suspect.

Well, you can argue the semantics all you want, but given that they have not faced trial, this is the proper journalistic approach. I don't think that anyone doubts they did it, even the media outlets, given the suspects admit to it in the ocala.com article.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm betting those two thugs sue his pants off. I can see a Florida jury awarding them big damages.

The video is cool to watch and I applaud the guy. I wish we had thousand more just like him. But that video showing him pursuing and shooting and firing out the door will hurt him. He'll wish that video didn't exist before this is all over. Sad but true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom