8 year old raped at local walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sorry, but if I heard about this as I was walking into the resetroom it would be a beat down on the perp until he is unconscious. Then enough kicks to the groin that they will have to remove his testicles due to the damage, then drag him out by his hair into the store for the police to arrest him.

He wont be able to piss from his privates for a solid month once I would be done with him

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was pretty clear-cut what was going on with the Grandmother outside and all, but if you saw something similar and the guy claimed he was the kid's brother or father? I hope the little one can back up their story. Wouldn't want some of you to get arrested for stomping some kids brother that was helping him poo.

I'm going out on a limb here, but as far as I know eight year old boys don't need help to "poo".

That's just my opinion though, my son is only 6 so perhaps in a couple of years he'll forget how and I'll be eating crow. :anyone:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going out on a limb here, but as far as I know eight year old boys don't need help to "poo".

That's just my opinion though, my son is only 6 so perhaps in a couple of years he'll forget how and I'll be eating crow. :anyone:

^^^^This.

My son is also six and the only "help" he ever needs is when he calls us in to "look at this thing!" that he just plopped out. I've been trying to decide when is a good time to let him start going by himself to public restrooms (with me outside the door), but this story just solved that little riddle for me. Of course my son has been well trained about yelling out and making a huge scene if an adult is doing something he's not supposed to allow.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^This.

My son is also six and the only "help" he ever needs is when he calls us in to "look at this thing!" that he just plopped out. I've been trying to decide when is a good time to let him start going by himself to public restrooms (with me outside the door), but this story just solved that little riddle for me. Of course my son has been well trained about yelling out and making a huge scene if an adult is doing something he's not supposed to allow.
There are some who due to developmental disorders might but if they did they should use a family bathroom. I know when my daughter gets older she will either go with her mother in the restroom or use a family restroom.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
seeing how it took 2 cops with taser's to subdue this turd,some of ya'll tough guys might have found yourself bent over the urinal:shocked:

there is only one cure for that guys disease and his look out needs a bullet to the brain pan too. if you aint tryin to stop it you're in on it

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
seeing how it took 2 cops with taser's to subdue this turd,some of ya'll tough guys might have found yourself bent over the urinal:shocked:

there is only one cure for that guys disease and his look out needs a bullet to the brain pan too. if you aint tryin to stop it you're in on it

Could also be they administered a little street justice, at least in this case, I would hope they did.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MLR
Purely in the interest of accuracy. Where in the article posted did it mention a rape?

Michael
The PC term is molsetation, I call it what is rape.
Interesting, it does make it difficult to discuss facts when we are not on the same page regarding the meaning of words. When one side uses the definition found in the dictionary and the other uses made up meanings it hard to discuss the subject rationally.

What happened to this child was horrible enough on its own. We do not need to make up facts to make it seem worse.

Michael

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I agree. I think most people would call it rape, if it was their child.
I believe that most people would call it what it actually was. To do otherwise would be a lie.

I was going to say they would be making up facts, but we all know thats just a PC term for lying.

Michael

Latest posts

Top Bottom