8 year old raped at local walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is one of those cases where I highly recommend suicide. If your world is so twisted that you're willing to molest a child in a public restroom in broad daylight, you need to shuffle off to the next world and try again. :(

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Totally disgusting ....... Glad I carry and may be a little to old for them to want to prosecute ........... but I could care less. Two to the chest and one to the head .... 'nuff said.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't have a problem with putting these kind of guys in a cell with a noose hanging from the ceiling and a step ladder on wheels. Then telling the Perv to "do the right thing" and to kick real hard!

There was a 19 year old guy last week in Altus at the Jackson County Jail that hung himself and died. He had been in a traffic accident while drunk driving back around '08 and it killed a little 13 year old girl he had in the truck with him. Then not long ago, he was arrested for raping a 13 year old girl in Blair, Ok.. and had been in jail ever since waiting on a trial date. He had a hearing that morning [no bond] and was going to have another hearing in 30 days.... but decided to end it rather than face what was coming once he got to prison for raping a 13 year old. When it comes to child molesters... I've got ice water in my veins. If they want a rope, a syringe full of bye-bye juice or a sharp razor blade... give it to them.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was pretty clear-cut what was going on with the Grandmother outside and all, but if you saw something similar and the guy claimed he was the kid's brother or father? I hope the little one can back up their story. Wouldn't want some of you to get arrested for stomping some kids brother that was helping him poo.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was pretty clear-cut what was going on with the Grandmother outside and all, but if you saw something similar and the guy claimed he was the kid's brother or father? I hope the little one can back up their story. Wouldn't want some of you to get arrested for stomping some kids brother that was helping him poo.

As a father of two, I can tell the difference between helping a kid using the restroom and molestation. If I had any doubt I would not hesitate to ask the kid if the adult was a father, brother etc.. and would have no problem with someone asking the same when I'm helping my son.

Latest posts

Top Bottom