8 yr old gets pepper spray from police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
police were called to a colorado school where a 8 yr old was armed with a box and pointed obect they tried to talk him down with that not working they gave him a shot of pepper spray,now the mom is going on tv and saying what the police did was to much,this child had been throwing chairs at the teachers and cussing them before police showed up.this is what wrong with are county today parents that i do'nt know what to call them pansy maybe,why would a parent let a child behave in this manner do they not understand that they are doing there child wrong by letting them act this way the child is smarter then the mom he said he deserve it.
what the heck is wrong with people??

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The pepper spray would have been the least of his worries if I got a call from school telling me that my son is throwing chairs at teachers and acting a fool. They need to pepper spray the mother too, few times.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw an interview with this kid and his mom. He admitted he was acting out and said he wanted to do harm. I just don't know about the police pepper spraying a kid that age. How hard is it to grab an 8 year old kid and immobilize him? I dunno. It just seems like a little much. I wasn't there though and I sure as hell don't trust the media to give me the truth. The kid probably needs to be on meds. If it's not a medical thing he and the people around him have a rough life ahead.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw an interview with this kid and his mom. He admitted he was acting out and said he wanted to do harm. I just don't know about the police pepper spraying a kid that age. How hard is it to grab an 8 year old kid and immobilize him? I dunno. It just seems like a little much. I wasn't there though and I sure as hell don't trust the media to give me the truth. The kid probably needs to be on meds. If it's not a medical thing he and the people around him have a rough life ahead.

If my dad caught me failing to obey the orders of a police officer at 8 years old, the pepper spray would have been pleasant compared to what he'd have done when we got home, not to mention the extra punishment for acting like a little ass in class.

Someone needs to teach the mom about life lessons. Her son got one and hopefully he learned it the first time! :(

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understood that was the 3rd time the school called the police on that little turd.

Forget mom and dad punishment - if I had done that at 8, with the teacher I had at that time, she would have disarmed me and punished me herself. Mom and dad would have continued the punishment at home. No need to call the police.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The pepper spray would have been the least of his worries if I got a call from school telling me that my son is throwing chairs at teachers and acting a fool. They need to pepper spray the mother too, few times.

+1. Since I have no kids I have to imagine that from the kid's perspective.. Oh man, I don't even wanna THINK about what would've happen when I got home and had to face my dad.

And would she have rather had them do? Shoot him? Tackle him? Taser him? Seems like they took the route with the least change of causing injury.

Rob72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Little bastard would bite you, assuming he didn't get a good stab in with his #2 pencil to make you back off, first. He doesn't need meds.:smash: Persons of low intellect and limited moral instruction respond best to swift overwhelming force, i.e., if you do A, B will happen. We have unfortunately "civilised" ourselves beyond this point, with attendant consequences.

We know right from wrong by 8 yoa. Time to start growing up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom