Muskogee police Pepper spray 84 year old woman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis, you're proving my point. Too many officers are not able to make the correct decision while high on adrenaline. Citizens are being injured and killed, property is being destroyed for what? To recover a stolen truck, for minor traffic violations? To get a marijuana joint off the streets?

On June 21 I was on the receiving end of a hit and run. The OHP responded, they wouldn't even fill out an accident report because, and I **** you not, because they could tell the other vehicle was uninsured and since I wasn't injured it was really a "non-issue". The really funny part of this story is that the driver/owner of the vehicle that hit me, was and is wanted for multiple felony thefts in Okmulgee county. Tell me why a rolling stop is worth so much attention and hit and run accidents call for so little attention.

Last edited:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis, you're proving my point. Too many officers are not able to make the correct decision while high on adrenaline. Citizens are being injured and killed, property is being destroyed for what? To recover a stolen truck, for minor traffic violations? To get a marijuana joint off the streets?

On June 21 I was on the receiving end of a hit and run. The OHP responded, they wouldn't even fill out an accident report because, and I **** you not, because they could tell the other vehicle was uninsured and since I wasn't injured it was really a "non-issue". The really funny part of this story is that the driver/owner of the vehicle that hit me, was and is wanted for multiple felony thefts in Okmulgee county. Tell me why a rolling stop is worth so much attention and hit and run accidents call for so little attention.

Because running someone down and busting down their door and pepper spraying their grandmother is more fun than actual police work.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, that old lady looked pretty spry and that cop looked like her cruiser might find itself in the drive-thru lane a bit too often. The Hero could have easily been winded should the struggle have gone to the ground. That old lady probably spars regularly. Never underestimate a criminal. These cops have families.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Because running someone down and busting down their door and pepper spraying their grandmother is more fun than actual police work.

I would disagree. I think if they were looking for fun they would have launched a bag into her kidney. Problem with that however is the noise inside a small room like that is a bit more distracting than the person disobeying a lawful command from a LEO and then approaching another LEO from behind.

Here is the moral of the story ... Don't break the law. Don't run from the police. Comply with what they tell you. If one plays stupid games they win stupid prizes.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is the moral of the story ... Don't break the law. Don't run from the police. Comply with what they tell you. If one plays stupid games they win stupid prizes.

Thank you Cap'n Obvious. The real moral to the story is that the police need to get back to protecting the public rather than putting the public, their fellow officers and themselves at risk.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It should be a really big decision to kick in someone's door. What if one of those officers said "probably not worth kicking in the door. Not like we're chasing a murderer here. That shi could go wrong really quickly. Let's figure out another way."

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It should be a really big decision to kick in someone's door. What if one of those officers said "probably not worth kicking in the door. Not like we're chasing a murderer here. That shi could go wrong really quickly. Let's figure out another way."

They asked nicely for the guy to come out and when he didn't they went in with extra bodies. "What if" Granny had just complied and let the kind officers do their job?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You sound like a LEO-disrespecing, law-flaunting prick who needs a good dose of spray. STOP RESISTING.

Latest posts

Top Bottom