8 yr old gets pepper spray from police

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They should give the mom a shot of pepper spray too. A lot of kids have no respect these days. The biggest reason for that behavior is lack of proper raising at the house.

My GF would agree with this 100%....she teaches and a really bad school and goes through this kind of stuff on a daily basis...I had never heard of 3rd graders getting suspended for fighting or other things....bad things til I met her and heard her stories....one of them blew me away....I won't go into details on here but lets just say it involved two lil boys and one of them was under a table. Unbelievable!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cannot even begin to tell you how poorly such a situation would have gone for me in my time (or my children in theirs) ... I saw this kid and his mom on television yesterday, I think ... maybe day before ... little bastard is going to grow up to be a wart on society's behind and mom is going to let him ... sickening if you ask me.

I was in Hobby Lobby just a bit ago and some 6 or 7 year old was throwing a wall-eyed fit ... both mom AND dad were standing there looking like deer in the headlights ... I heard Dad half-heartedly say "Now, you know, that really isn't very nice". I just kinda stood there waiting because kids like that ALWAYS check out the audience. When I finally caught his eye he stopped dead in his tracks and ran over to hide behind dad ... kids like that are all the same. And they know "the look" even if they have never seen it from their own parents. LOL

GC will be sorry he missed it ... I swear that man goes looking for unruly kids just so he can watch them cring when I catch their attention.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Hobby Lobby just a bit ago and some 6 or 7 year old was throwing a wall-eyed fit ... both mom AND dad were standing there looking like deer in the headlights ... I heard Dad half-heartedly say "Now, you know, that really isn't very nice".

I feel ya. To be honest, I don't know what I'd do these days if I had a kid that age throw a fit in a public place. I know what I'd want to do but I don't know if I'd do it. I guess I'd grab them and get them the hell out of there so I could discipline them in private. I sure wouldn't just stand by and let it go on and on. The thing is though, if you look at a kid wrong these days someone's likely to have you arrested for child abuse.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel ya. To be honest, I don't know what I'd do these days if I had a kid that age throw a fit in a public place. I know what I'd want to do but I don't know if I'd do it. I guess I'd grab them and get them the hell out of there so I could discipline them in private. I sure wouldn't just stand by and let it go on and on. The thing is though, if you look at a kid wrong these days someone's likely to have you arrested for child abuse.

LOL ... that's what the "ladies room" is for ...

My kids tried to gang up on me ONE TIME ... oldest was 5 or 6, youngest was 3 ... they started asking for candy and I told them no ... they all 3 geared up and started in. I sat down in the middle of the aisle and started kicking my feet and "crying". They were MORTIFIED!!! My oldest had the gall to tell me I was embarrassing him! LOL From then on out when I said "no" all I was met with was deafening silence ...

It is my understanding that at least one of my sons has done this to his children ... with great success, I might add. I was not a conventional parent by any stretch of the imagination but those little nose-mining, ankle-biting pilferers KNEW there were consequences to their actions ... they just never knew exactly how bad it was gonna be. They have all told me (now that they are grown) that they would have much preferred beatings to the public humiliation they suffered at my hands. Although they will also freely admit they had it coming every single time! ;)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cannot even begin to tell you how poorly such a situation would have gone for me in my time (or my children in theirs) ... I saw this kid and his mom on television yesterday, I think ... maybe day before ... little bastard is going to grow up to be a wart on society's behind and mom is going to let him ... sickening if you ask me.

I was in Hobby Lobby just a bit ago and some 6 or 7 year old was throwing a wall-eyed fit ... both mom AND dad were standing there looking like deer in the headlights ... I heard Dad half-heartedly say "Now, you know, that really isn't very nice". I just kinda stood there waiting because kids like that ALWAYS check out the audience. When I finally caught his eye he stopped dead in his tracks and ran over to hide behind dad ... kids like that are all the same. And they know "the look" even if they have never seen it from their own parents. LOL

GC will be sorry he missed it ... I swear that man goes looking for unruly kids just so he can watch them cring when I catch their attention.

My dad would have said "Keep it up and see what happens when we get home." That usually ended any nonsense on my part.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dad would have said "Keep it up and see what happens when we get home." That usually ended any nonsense on my part.

No words would have been spoken ... my dad had "the look" ... Man has been dead and gone for a while now (God rest his soul) and I still look around when I do something I'm not suppposed to ... just in case ... **shudder**

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damned if you do... Damned if you don't. :) The press would have a hay day if the officer took the kid down and gave him a big goose egg on his left eye. Pepper spray was likely a good idea! If you can't take the burn, do what the cops yurn!

Latest posts

Top Bottom