80% Lowers at an Awesome Price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone if your looking for a smoking deal on an 80% lower head over and check out www.FealtyArms.com I have talked with the owner a few times and they are a legit company just trying to get started.

They are currently running a deal on rockethub to raise enough money to get the business off the ground. If you donate $65 to their start up you will receive 1 80% lower. As you all know an 80% lower can be shipped straight to your house, no FFL needed.

If you do purchase one, either leave a comment on their rockethub page that SpartanTC81 sent you or email them at [email protected] and let them know SpartanTC81 sent you.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
It looks like the first lowers would be shipped June 6th, if all goes according to plan.

We will be emailing all contributors as we approach our goal to verify mailing addresses and color preferences if applicable. Our anticipated ship date for orders placed now is currently 06/06.

Finishing An AR-15 80% Lower Receiver

http://www.cncguns.com/projects/ar15lower80tutorial-2.html

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hump66, you are correct, if the goal is not met, they are stating that they will refund everyone's "investment".

I am curious if the "billet" lower that they are offering for one of their levels has the built in winter trigger guard.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Hump66, you are correct, if the goal is not met, they are stating that they will refund everyone's "investment".

I am curious if the "billet" lower that they are offering for one of their levels has the built in winter trigger guard.

After reading about their plans, I am not sure if the "billet" lower is even billet. It sounds like it may just be "forged" from a higher grade aluminum. ???

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was interested until i saw they said...

"Our entire product line will be milled using 6061 or 7075 billet aluminum to mil-spec, and will be available in a number of anodized color options."

They may be great machinists, and fine Americans but any body throwing around the term mil-spec and 6061 and billet needs some more education.

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm glad Uncle Money Bags chimed in, cause I was tempted to jump in on one of the lowers. They are pretty vague is what they are offering to me. They have said that they do not a jig available and wont commit to one until after they have sent out their first order. I know jigs are available on the net, but I would prefer to purchase the jig from the same company offering the 80% lowers for reliability reasons. $65 bucks is still a great deal for an %80 lower though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom