9mm carry gun for woman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking for a carry gun for my girlfriend, but it is difficult since she has long fingers. The large grip add-on to a glock makes it manageable for her, but its to big for her to purse carry or person carry. Do you all have any recommendations? 9mm 1911?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Take her to the gun store. Any gun store. Let her handle guns until she finds one that she is comfortable gripping. Buy it for her.

^^^^^ she's a lady, she knows.
Go to H&H or somewhere that will let you rent different guns as well. My wife liked some guns when handling, but didn't care for some after shooting them.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^^ she's a lady, she knows.
Go to H&H or somewhere that will let you rent different guns as well. My wife liked some guns when handling, but didn't care for some after shooting them.

Haha! Thanks for the compliment. I don't know much but I saw a LOT of guys sell guns at a deeply discounted price after they bought something the salesman convinced them was the perfect gun for their woman. Used to drive me NUTS when guys fell for it. But I did get some REALLY good deals out of it. Lol

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Atwoods carries the EAA witness Pavona, which was built for the gals.. It's a CZ clone, slide inside the frame so the slide is not as tall but the serrations are MEAN so there's no slipping off.. The spring system is lightened so racking is easy and the trigger is quite light.. It comes in a multitude of colors and can be found on sale from time to time cheaper than the link provided..
https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...A+999403+Witness+Pavona+Sapphire+13+1+9mm+3.6

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just think of how many shoes your wife tries on before she walks out of the store not buying anything while you're miserable staring at the floor thinking to yourself about how your life has turned out.
It's an ongoing process so be prepared to find multiple rejections.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Either listen to Annie or just buy her what you think she might like and then sell it on here to one of us after she rejects the gun. Depends on the size of carry gun. Maybe a Shield, G43, Walther PPS, or Glock 26, HKp30sk

Latest posts

Top Bottom