9mm carry gun for woman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took my wife to OKC indoor ranges to rent different guns. $250 later in rental fees and ammo, she won't carry the $700 one she picked out.
I did the same but I spent closer to $100. She's been carrying the gun she chose for several years
I took my wife to OKC indoor ranges to rent different guns. $250 later in rental fees and ammo, she won't carry the $700 one she picked out.
I did the same with my wife but I think I only spent about $100. After several years of carrying the gun she chose she decided she wants something else. I brought home a Glock 43 last Sunday and so far she likes it very much.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Definitely have her try before you buy! I bought my gf a Shield, but she didn’t really care for it after putting a few magazines through it. Then one day we were shooting a number of third-gen S&W semi’s, and she fell in love with my 3913. Needless to say, it became hers, and she carries it in a OWB holster especially on trail rides.

She’s looking for a micro pistol though, for carry in her yoga pants when she goes jogging. So far, she likes the feel of the LCP, but knows she needs to shoot one first.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did the same but I spent closer to $100. She's been carrying the gun she chose for several years

I did the same with my wife but I think I only spent about $100. After several years of carrying the gun she chose she decided she wants something else. I brought home a Glock 43 last Sunday and so far she likes it very much.
I bought a G42 last year as a pocket carry. I took my wife and daughters out shooting a couple of weeks later. I was cleaning everything that night, my wife said for me to put the little black gun next her purse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom