• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy A carpenter and a sheet rock guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I’m needing a carpenter and a sheet rock guy.

carpenter will be replacing a 20’ load bearing wall with an LVL beam/whatever he feels is appropriate.

Sheet rock guy will be replacing the Sheetrock in the bathrooms, installing sheet rock in kitchen, doing a few small repairs in the house, and smoothing out 1900sqft of ceiling either to an orange peel consistency, or a level 3 smooth finish. also potential to replace the Sheetrock in the 2 car garage on my insurance companies dime, assuming the quote works out.

I would like the work to be done reletively soon, I have a budget, cash in hand, and a timeline that I wanna stick to. Definitely serious about making it happen. I’ve been blown off by 2 different contractors who don’t even want to send me quotes, I’m tired of wasting my time. Work will be in a relatively empty home in north OKC/Edmond area. I would like to have some sort of verifiable proof of you being able to do the work prescribed. If you do this sorta stuff, or can refer me to someone, I would be absolutely thrilled.

Latest posts

Top Bottom