A cop question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
jesus, you guys are crazy. you act like a cop pulling you over is the worst thing that can happen. I mean, did you just rob a bank or something. calm down, he/she just wants to know why you were going 10 over or to inform you that you have a tail light out. calm the fu** down folks.

if you have a license show it, it's that easy. it's like ordering fries with that burger...you're gonna do it, you just need to decide which size. :giveup:

as BB would say... my goodness! :coffee2: :shocked: :anyone:

BUT BUT BUT ... My rights, my rights, my rights ... never mind that 99.9% of them were probably speeding ... everybody wants a pass ...

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't speak for the rest of the guys here but I got tired of trying to help someone out or explain a policy to folks only to get my ass handed to me like I was the one who thought it up.

Yup. After all, everyone knows that the cops write the laws. It has nothing to do with the elected officials and bureaucrats.

For you brighter lamps, that would be sarcasm.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For me, I just wondered if it comes up during a routine traffic stop or not. I did not, nor plan to gripe, try to protest, blame somebody etc. I just like to know what is going on. If it does show up and and for some really odd reason I am not carrying, I will bring up the subject rather than just following what I perceived as the law that there was no need to talk about it. If I am stopped, I most likely am already in trouble, no need to rub salt in my wound. Thanks for the help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom