A cop question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
With several LEO's on this Forum that have given us great information in the past, I wonder why this particular item seems to be kept as a secret? Seems like a strange way to operate to me.

I can't speak for the rest of the guys here but I got tired of trying to help someone out or explain a policy to folks only to get my ass handed to me like I was the one who thought it up.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't speak for the rest of the guys here but I got tired of trying to help someone out or explain a policy to folks only to get my ass handed to me like I was the one who thought it up.

Could I ask how you would handle stopping me?

I carry my wallet in my front pocket, it has my DL and Permit. Now if any LEO stops me I am not able to get the wallet out without a lot of leaning and twisting (physical problems) So for my safety and the nerves of any LEO I sit still. :) The best I can do is inform the officer I have the wallet and where it is. It has the Permit and DL in it and I cant get it out easy without stepping from the vehicle.

Any suggestions to handle a stop in a better way, I prefer keeping my hands on the wheel until asked to move them. I often carry in a shoulder holster and a second under the edge of the flip down console, you know where that is, located right at the seat belt release. :)

I have enough problems I do not need a bullet wound to add to the mess, because I was digging around for my permit and it is in my wallet inches from a handgun.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have a carry permit, that information is on the computer. I heard our dispatch warn an officer that the male half in a " rolling domestic " had a carry permit. I don't know if it just pops up or they have to dig a little to find it.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
jesus, you guys are crazy. you act like a cop pulling you over is the worst thing that can happen. I mean, did you just rob a bank or something. calm down, he/she just wants to know why you were going 10 over or to inform you that you have a tail light out. calm the fu** down folks.

if you have a license show it, it's that easy. it's like ordering fries with that burger...you're gonna do it, you just need to decide which size. :giveup:

as BB would say... my goodness! :coffee2: :shocked: :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom