A Little on Amy Coney Barrett

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw where someone explained her ability to sit through this. She has seven children, so she is used to answering stupid questions all day long, over and over...

I was the oldest of 7, and there is 12 years between me and the youngest, so I'm familiar. But while I was watching a little today I couldn't help but laugh because she lost her poker face a few times and her disgust at just how ignorant some of these people are was hysterical. I like her. A LOT. And not because she's a conservative but because she seems to be a truly good person. That's rare in this day and age -- especially at her level of power.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
tapatalk_-167315808.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have they not confirmed her yet? What's taking so long?
The traditions and decorum of the Senate dictate that the liberals must be allowed to show the world how stupid, vile and vicious they can be in public before the actual vote is taken.
Many of the dims didn't even show up today so they could reinforce that image they provided the day before.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The traditions and decorum of the Senate dictate that the liberals must be allowed to show the world how stupid, vile and vicious they can be in public before the actual vote is taken.
Many of the dims didn't even show up today so they could reinforce that image they provided the day before.

Who's decision is it to bring it to vote?

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched a lot if today, frankly she should have been ahead of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh in my opinion. That is one bad Beotch! I dare anyone to challenger her on case law, double dog dare you. I watched today and she appears heads and tales above the other two, of course they haven’t accused her of rape yet either. But then again its not over yet so it could still happen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom