Jury Duty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since I’m approaching 70, I have hopes of aging out without being called again. I was on a civil trial in Canadian County in 1988 & a criminal trial (murder) in 2019 in Tulsa County. The process was respectful of my time in both counties and I was selected as foreman in the criminal trial. The jury waiting room in Tulsa County could use some better seating.
Is 70 the age limit in Ok.?

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since I’m approaching 70, I have hopes of aging out without being called again. I was on a civil trial in Canadian County in 1988 & a criminal trial (murder) in 2019 in Tulsa County. The process was respectful of my time in both counties and I was selected as foreman in the criminal trial. The jury waiting room in Tulsa County could use some better seating.
Went down last year and told them i had a stroke and was over 65 they put me on an exempt list.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was once called for jury duty in Payne County after I’d moved away. I contacted the court clerk to inform them I now lived in Tulsa County, and they excused me.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got called once. Showed up in uniform on the way to work. I still had to go before the judge and be sworn in to be ….. sworn out.
I’d love to be on a jury. For real. Probably not gonna happen….

You and me both. But ... Like you said -- probably ain't gonna happen. Not in this lifetime anyway ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom