A movie called 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetiredNavy

Marksman
Reaction score
I heard that there is a movie out there called 2016. I heard that it is about Obama's plan for us at the end of his term, If, however unlikely, he is re-elected. Does any one know where I can find this movie?

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's on at several theaters here in Tulsa. I went and saw it last week. It's fairly entertaining, a bit dry but full of interesting information. This movie is NOT the Obama bashfest you think it's going to be. It is very well done and shows why Obama acts the way he does. It's all about his background and upbringing. You will understand the hows and whys of Obama's actions after seeing this movie.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Link:

2016, The Movie

Click on the button for "Theaters" and you'll see a list of all the places it is showing. (Scroll down as they are listed alphabetically by state.) Then, I suggest going to the website for the theater, if possible, to get times.

As far as I am concerned, it was well worth the money, and it is educational whether one is a liberal or a conservative.

Latest posts

Top Bottom