A new mosin week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what did I miss? Was this a group buy, or are there going to be some available?

This ended up as 2 group buys, we bought 160 of them and they are all spoken for.
In fact I have been asked if anyone wants to sell theirs so if anyone does you can post them for a pre sale and make some money.

Verdigris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not in a big hurry for mne... I think if they come in before the weekend, you should lock 'em up and still go to Branson. Enjoy yourself, man!

I'd second this sentiment. We've waited this long. A couple more days won't hurt. Find a spot to stash 'em and just don't tell us they're in until you're back. ;)

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That does suck, you poor bastard. While you're enjoying a cocktail watching hot, young babes in barely-bikinis splashing around crystal blue water that crashes upon white sands beaches, we'll be here stuck in our houses not able to get outside to do anything without the threat of heat stroke. Jealous?

I know right! Damn the all-inclusive room service and swim up bar, I want me some 7.62x54r!

Latest posts

Top Bottom