A solicitation of talking points for my campaign to destroy the 4th amendment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murph

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have decided that all problems in our society are caused by our continued use of devices and mechanisms that have been used, historically speaking, overwhelmingly for general evil and badness. I refer of course to chains, padlocks, doors, and deathbolts. I am including a sample of the points I have generated so far, I have spell-checked them, but I have not edited them for grammar, correct word choice and the like. Any complaints about the suitability of pursuing this social agenda will be met with comments crafted to range from gently mockery all the way to complete incredulousness about the commenter's sanity, probity, glaring mental defects and general right to exist on my planet.
Have fun=)
Why do you need a prison grade deathbolt lock on the door to your house, what are you trying to hide?

Now I don't think we need to go to extremes, there are some legitimate uses for chains and padlocks, so we may not need to completely ban these items. But we shouldn't't buy the lie that chains and padlocks are used to keep 'criminals' from stealing your property. I personally had a trailer chained and padlocked to a tree, but that didn't stop thieves from stealing it. So we needn't pretend that chains and padlocks are actually useful to prevent theft. For now, we should just require all sales of padlocks and chains be recorded in a national database.

We should enact legislation to close the 'garage sale' loophole, eliminating the private selling of prison grade chains and padlocks to keep these enslavement devices from getting into the hands of human traffickers.

Studies show one of the appeals of 'deathbolts' is the name, further evidence that we need to keep these out of the wrong hands.

After we pass reforms regulating the use and possession of prison grade chains and locks based on these common sense observations, we still need to have a responsible conversation about the types of doors available to the general public. We should all agree that allowing steel and solid wood doors to be purchased by the public will allow criminal access.

Some irresponsible ignorant insane dummies say that we 'need' doors and locks to keep people from stealing our stuff. That is what the police are for.

Ask any policeman and he will tell you that crack houses, gambling dens, chop shops, unlicensed church's, in fact pretty much all criminals try to escape justice by committing their crimes behind locked doors.

And then you have these morons who bring up the 4th amendment. Look the founding fathers had no idea when they wrote the constitution what kinds of doors and locks we would have available today. Anyway the constitution is a living document that needs to be reinterpreted every now and then to keep pace with modern developments. Besides, a lot of the founders kept slaves, and what did they use? that's right chains and locks.

Every once in a while you will see a spokes dummy from the putrid evil scummy National Lock Organization who will try to say that the purpose of these Enhanced Doors and special prison grade 'deathbolts' is to keep the government from ignoring the 4th amendment. That's just stupid, if the government wants to enter your house they are going to enter your house, it doesn't matter what kind of enhanced 'doors' and 'locks' you try to hide behind.

Thousands of children die each year because they lock themselves into junked refrigerators, this is just one more example of the damage caused by this evil technology.

If we cared about children, we should declare our public schools restraint free zones and ban the use of so called bicycle chain locks, as these are used by gang's as weapons

Only a nitwit would think we would need to expose kids to restraints, as if we should treat kids the same way we treat prisoners, convicts have at least committed a crime, how can you justify exposing children to a prison environment, that's just dumb.

It's just common sense, the more doors and locks in an environment, the opportunities exists to lock someone up, and that's slavery. Plus what about all the kids who accidentally trap themselves, what if they have a medical emergency, what then?

Thinking you can use these so-called enhanced doors with deathbolts without locking people out or trapping people in is like trying to lose weight by eating donuts, not going to happen.

Look the more of these chains and padlocks you allow in your society, the more potential there is to enslave people that's just common sense.

There should be waiting periods for buying prison grade deathbolts, how is an estranged spouse supposed to work out her marital problems if her husband can't enter the home?

Hardware stores that sell prison grade restraint chains and padlocks should report any excessive purchases as the buyer might be engaged in human trafficking.

Some kid who is allergic to bees might accidentally lock themselves and get stung, and then die because of one of the 'enhanced' solid doors with a deathbolt is to difficult to open.

Nitwits claim that heavy doors and locks are needed to prevent crime which is nonsense. Anyone who has every watched a movie set in the ghetto will notice all the doors and windows of the houses and liquor stores have bars and locks on them, but violent crimes are still regular occurrence, this proves that 'restraint technology' is useless in stopping crimes.

How can we ever achieve social justice if we lock the poor away from our societies wealth.

Everyday thousands of people lock themselves out of their house, sometimes leaving small children unattended, there should be a law outlawing this behavior.

The same greedy locksmith that sells you a prison grade enhanced lock for your house will charge you AGAIN if you accidentally lock your self out.

Locksmiths should be required to report houses where children are being abused by an adult negligently locking themselves away from the child.

Latest posts

Top Bottom