A thank you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobs3

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although you won’t go anywhere without bologna & people with their opinions, this site is like a grandpa that someone didn’t have to showcase & learn from. To the older cats that moderate an keep the continuous chats going a round of applause is in order y’all are awesome for this stuff! been here a few years & everyone I’ve done business with has been punctual and stand up

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although you won’t go anywhere without bologna & people with their opinions, this site is like a grandpa that someone didn’t have to showcase & learn from. To the older cats that moderate an keep the continuous chats going a round of applause is in order y’all are awesome for this stuff! been here a few years & everyone I’ve done business with has been punctual and stand up

You know, I hadn't thought of it in that fashion. I suspect that one might find out that there are a lot of us old fogeys here on OSA. Maybe we need a poll to determine just how many were born in each decade?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1954. Five kids in the family. Straddled the mid-century. Mom got giggy with it, 5 kids in 6.5years:-)

Wow on the part in bold. Our oldest son's wife is quite a bit younger than he is, so she wanted to have the kids quickly so that he would have plenty of time to be their father. Four kids between May of 2006 and September of 2011. However, I'm afraid that it might have "damaged" her body. Her last two pregnancies were tougher.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I hadn't thought of it in that fashion. I suspect that one might find out that there are a lot of us old fogeys here on OSA. Maybe we need a poll to determine just how many were born in each decade?
The old farts used to set around the country stores wood/coal stove, and park benches, etc. play checkers, and tell some really good stories, some were even mostly true? I guess sites like this are the park benches, and country stores with the pot belly stoves, of today? I'm old enough to remember some of that! I'm sure this was motivated by not having the money to do anything else, but to a kid, it was a very special time!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom