AC theft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These guys need a fix of some type, and could get an honest job-they are out there. But until they do get a job, they should be shot on sight-Doc Holliday.

CBCollier

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The low pressure switches are a good deal. We put them on 15 units when they stole all of ours OFF OUR ROOF! They must have spent an hour or more up there. Of the 15 units, 5 where 10 ton units. Our cost was right around 200K to replace them. Thieves are bastages!

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. I scrap quite a bit. Have several that I deal with around town. I usually call for the best price.

Who gave it up? I haven't heard of any, I deal with that that gave up copper or aluminum. Some have signs that they won't take copper unless you have a "scrapper" license ( whatever that is) or a trade license. I've never had them ask for my HVAC license though.

Just curious, guess I'll find out. Always cash in right before Christmas with my stash.

Dang , HVAC IS a trade license, lots of cages being put on, need to be easy access for service.
Ive seen many different styles , some pretty ingenious, some just something sold , wont help.

The Tattle tale works well, if someone will call it in...there are areas , nobody wants the POPO around.

Be careful with the 3rd leg, could be considered a "booby trap"...which I dont have a problem with..LPD gets a little frazzled about them...Good Luck

Sorry for your loss...OP

Latest posts

Top Bottom