Academy ammo restrictions partially lifted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

centraloklahoma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
POST # 400!!!!

Today at about 11:30 am I was at the Norman Academy. 9mm and .22LR were still restricted to two boxes per caliber at the front service desk. The clerk advised you could even get two bulk packs of 9mm and .22LR. previously they were limiting that to one per caliber.

Back in the ammo area they kinda had it spread out, handgun and some rifle ammo was in two locations, the normal area and then at the ends of the isle close to the firearm display counter.

I would guess that most handgun calibers had 30-40 boxes each on display some had that in about 3-4 brands.

I still don't think ammo is anywhere back to normal but it sure is better.

Only took NINE MONTHS to rebound from the communist push to disarm us.

centraloklahoma

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just went to the one off of 240 and they had tons of 5.56 and .223. No restrictions either. They had tula and monarch for 5.99 a box of 20. They also had a bunch of cci .22 shorts. But the only thing they had limits on were the .22 and 9mm. They had plenty of .40, .45, and .380.

SoonerCowboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the one on NW Expressway to buy some ammo for the sks and to price a rifle rest. I got in line near the ammo counter, not planning on getting 22's because I pretty much had given up, but something told me to just go look. Low and behold they had two boxes of 50 count Federals. I couldn't believe my eyes so I promptly bought the last two boxes at $2.19 a box yet higher then prepanic prices but oh well. So there is hope.

Latest posts

Top Bottom