Academy and AR's, mags, and ammo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was pretty happy. Buddy of mine got one at this price a few weeks ago and I thought I missed out on a good deal. They had at least 1 black one(I bought that one) and the other I looked at was the foliage green color. Not sure what the others were but they did have a few left. The 81st Academy had 2 but they had NICS delay paperwork on them so they were a no go. Got lucky I guess.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was at the 81st location at 6am got a bunch of 556 ammo and 2 42rd p-mags... I'm done for a while, i wish i had the money to buy one more AR for my wife before the ban but I'm not going to go broke trying to buy it.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What irks me now is people who are buying the ammo to turn around and sell it inflated prices at the gun shows and on classified pages. I just want to be able to replenish what I shoot right now instead of trying to hoard so I have some to shoot when I do go shoot.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was at the 81st location at 6am got a bunch of 556 ammo and 2 42rd p-mags... I'm done for a while, i wish i had the money to buy one more AR for my wife before the ban but I'm not going to go broke trying to buy it.

How many people were in front of you at 6am? And did any of them get AR's?

Speedrat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scored an M&P15-22 at Tahlequah Walmart today. They had 300rds of 9mm ammo but rang up $39.97 a box for 50rds and manager didn't know how or want to fix it. Passed on the ammo! lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom