Academy and AR's, mags, and ammo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last time I bought ammo there I paid $8.50 for a box of 50 CCI Quite .22 then found them at my local Wal-Mart for $2.99 box of 50. I think they must have computer problems back there.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was at the 81st location at 6am got a bunch of 556 ammo and 2 42rd p-mags... I'm done for a while, i wish i had the money to buy one more AR for my wife before the ban but I'm not going to go broke trying to buy it.

What ban???
See this is what stirs the knuckleheads up to hoard and try to buy/sell everything at stoopid prices....
there aint No ban......

No I couldnt get any either...its the money thing
Oh well if I dont have them they cant take them away.......Good Luck Ya'll

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chill man... loll
Get your head out of the sand, there is going to be some type of ban, like it or not it's on its way.
The STUPID prices are not only because of hoarding, there are now thousands of new buyers in a matter of 2 months that flooded the market leaving gun shops unprepared.

p.s. Lay a way.. it’s a great way of buying guns.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chill man... loll
Get your head out of the sand, there is going to be some type of ban, like it or not it's on its way.
The STUPID prices are not only because of hoarding, there are now thousands of new buyers in a matter of 2 months that flooded the market leaving gun shops unprepared.

p.s. Lay a way.. it’s a great way of buying guns.

You might want to reconsider layaway - ask Dicks customers about paying for a gun, and not being allowed to pick it up. The Obama Administration is already getting corporations on board to assist with gun control - look at the national banks freezing gun companies accounts, Dicks not giving guns to paying customers, etc. Wal-Mart will fall in line with the mass hysteria, just watch. You're better off putting it on credit and taking it home with you. Just my $0.02

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A ban would be ,The most stupidest thing that They could do, taking away the chance to defend ourselves.
There must be some way , writing Congressmen, Senators, and letting them know the facts(I Know ,they dont want to hear the facts, its the Control thing).
But to give up and say , Oh well theyre gonna ban it Seems foolish.

. Im just not buying at these prices, the means are there , Im just not buying into it.
Im just a little guy in this mess, but Ill fight legally until it gets stupid then Im out.
Dont really feel comfortable talking on the webz about this, Im no zealot.

.I just hope it settles down , and too many people dont just accept a Ban!

BobBarker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least 3 more 15-22's in stock at Academy on S. Walker. They are fully stocked with non tactical firearms. Shelves are full. No 223 or 22lr ammo. All other varieties they have in some form.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
anyone having any luck? guy behind the counter at 81st said "if there truck comes in at the 41st location they expecting a big shipment of AR's mags and ammo" see some of you there Friday morning.

keep in mind this is the same jerk who lied to a bunch of us last friday, so... take it for what it's worth, I'm still going to try

Latest posts

Top Bottom