Accidental breaking and entering and manslaughter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you’ve done nothing wrong then you shouldn’t have anything to worry about, except some crazy b@tch that thinks you’re in her apartment

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stop resisting.

If you’ve done nothing wrong then you shouldn’t have anything to worry about, except some crazy b@tch that thinks you’re in her apartment
Y'know, I'm usually the first to complain about police abuses--and among the loudest--but this didn't appear to have anything to do with her being an officer. She could just as easily have been a drunk idiot with a carry permit (or carrying illegally, for that matter). This isn't badge abuse, just (apparently) alcohol abuse.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Y'know, I'm usually the first to complain about police abuses--and among the loudest--but this didn't appear to have anything to do with her being an officer. She could just as easily have been a drunk idiot with a carry permit (or carrying illegally, for that matter). This isn't badge abuse, just (apparently) alcohol abuse.
I’d agree if she hadn’t been in uniform. Just as she may have responded a certain way since she was drunk, He may have responded differently (less hostility) since she was “a copper.” Aren’t we told to trust the police?
i1285.photobucket.com_albums_a589_caojyn_9A68B1BD_6A29_43C8_9BB8_A1C33D79198F_zps2ohuvrhi.jpg
or similar

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Did I miss something saying she was intoxicated?
No I believe it’s the opposite, according to the article, I would assume she claims she’s sober. I was just going off of daves’s “could have been drunk,” statement.
It’s completely possible she was stone sober when she entered the wrong apartment and killed that unsuspecting man in his own home.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who says he did nothing wrong? As another poster has suggested, he must have left his door unlocked. Now his life has been "ruined." What did he expect?
I hate this thread.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This young man and I share the same alma mater. Apparently, just graduated recently and was by all accounts a stand-up man and leader. Hate to see this. Wasteful on all accounts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom