Advice for Wanenmachers and what to expect?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a family member who wants to unload a bunch of older boxed Winchester shotguns and such and I'm trying to get him to come to this show to do so. Would be fun to be set up at a big show like that I think. I've had a blast at the little ones a buddy and I have done recently :D

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have two wanting to get involved.
Lets do it!
I'm not selling anything, just making a safe place for osa members. lol.
It is easy enough to do both--provide a place for OSAers to meet and greet, and a provide a place for some members to sell some stuff. And, to float another idea, everyone who would want to get together for an after-the-show-dinner could meet at said tables at the close of the show on Saturday evening. The group decides on a place to eat, and off we'd go for a sit down meet-n-eat. It has been done before....

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, we can probably get enough cash together for a couple of tables, since our fat asses are going to need some room for manspreading. I might bring a couple guns to trade, since the climate shouldn't be so oppressive, I would hope, this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom