Affordable electronic coyote callers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's some info on a homemade caller..!

I think the parts list has changed. Basically you need an MP3 player with a jack, a speaker and an amp.

I've got a Foxpro Scorpion and had to send it back for service. Customer service was GREAT, and it has a 5 year warranty. Foxpro is a good one to look at, but if you want to go the cheap route just to get started, here you go.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got to agree 100% with the service you'll get from allpredatorcalls.com

I made one of the DIY calls and it'll work and work fine but I didn't have the remote so I had cord stretched out all over kinda like if you've been to a concert and seen all the wires on stage, BUT it'll work! the Foxpro I got is a pretty heavy step up but then again it's one of those things you gotta ask ourself is "Do I want to do this and pay this price for a call" I made up my mind and said yes, I stashed pennies for a couple of months to get it but hey to me it was worth the wait. Later,

Kirk

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received a Foxpro Spitfire for Christmas. It works great in my house...freaks the dog out though.

I'm dying to take it out...maybe this weekend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom