Age yourself by naming a store/business that no longer exists that you frequented.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We would ride our bikes there and buy .22 shells as a kid. Head to stinchcomb holding the rifle on the handlebars to shoot. That would get you thrown in juvenile hall and make the news. Lol
Reminds me when i was younger and had a motorcycle and shot all the time I called the Tulsa Sheriff department they said strap it on the handlebars in plain sight and you can go anywhere you want! Good ol days back then!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was never there, but the name Molly Murphy's came into my mind. Seems it was referred to as an "establishment of fine repute."
I remember when that place opened. Folks talked about all the BS the workers would do, trying to make it a "fun" experience. Sounded idiotic to me.

I'm an adult. When I lay down hard cash for a meal, I want to be able to hear the conversation, and be treated respectfully by the staff.

Sometimes I think most "adults" never grow up.

Anyone remember Sleepy Hollow steakhouse in Tulsa?

Latest posts

Top Bottom