AK47 Information Needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Milled AK-47 that seems to be a lot nicer and better finished AK than most. The gun is marked ZASTAVA-KRAGUJEVAC then has YUGOSLAVIA under that. On the opposite side of the reciever its marked 160. Wood is a beautiful red color gun looks almost unfired, but it has been shot some. Does anyone have any idea of who imported this gun, or how I can figure out its date of MFG, etc and a value? I can text pics or email them if it helps. I would appreciate any and all information. My cell is 580-618-0676 or email is [email protected]
Appreciate it, Ricky

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Milled M70 kit build. The receiver doesn't look like a reweld, as the edges of the lightening cuts would have a more pronounced flair, and the lightening cut would look a bit rougher and the serial number would be bigger. Probably an ORF or CNC Warrior receiver?

Whoever built it screwed up by omitting the selector stop plate, which should be present on a milled M70. That's why there's a hack-job to the mag catch. So, at the very least I'd account for sourcing a new mag catch, selector stop plate, and a new set of rivets to correct the deficiency.

Latest posts

Top Bottom